terça-feira, 18 de julho de 2023

How to Help without Being the Bad guy

Hey L,

Admittedly I'm from New Jersey, and I'm an Enneagram 8 (if you follow that sort of thing) which means I relatively direct and at times may ruffle a few feathers. I'm OK with that, but even still I don't enjoy being the "bad guy" in a situation. I don't enjoy conflict and I rather not create hard feelings whenever possible.

And I'm guessing regardless of where you live or your personality type, you probably rather keep things peaceful when it comes to your relationships rather than causing conflict and tension.

But let's be honest... talking to someone about their destructive unwanted sexual behaviors often puts us in a spot where we have to balance being the good guy with being the bad guy.

Or does it? Can we be the good guy and still do what our friend or spouse needs?

That is the topic of this week's post so make sure you check it out here and let us know what you think in the comments!

BLOG POST
Profile Image Carl Thomas
Executive Director and Founder
Live Free Ministries | XXXchurch.com
carl@xxxchurch.com

BTW, if you have any questions about this topic or any other topic, ask them HERE, and we will answer your question in an upcoming Office Hours episode.

You're getting this email because you opted in to our 10-Day Action Plan, took a test, or just wanted to make sure we sent you news and updates.

The New XXXchurch

Unsubscribe

5 Gondola Circle Woodbury, New Jersey 08096 United States

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário