terça-feira, 27 de julho de 2021

Four Strategies for Dealing with Sex and Sexualization

Hey L,

I just got back (last week) from vacation. Well, it was more of a family trip than vacation since we went to Universal in Orlando. One week of theme park fun and swimming without a lot of sleep and a whole lot of walking!

Regardless, it was great.

But let me tell you, one thing that was crystal clear was that we live in a society where "acceptable fashion" and "tasteful" don't intersect very often. And so as we ran from one ride to another me, my wife, and my kids were bombarded with some pretty shocking sights.

Yea, just more evidence that we live in a sexually obsessed society.

And so what do you do when faced with a culture that wants to force-feed you sexual messaging and imagery everywhere you go?

I think many people find themselves asking the same sort of question whether it be related to their entertainment choices, social media behaviors, or parenting practices. And so I wanted to share in this week post some basic strategies for engaging with a sexualized culture that will lead to more growth and less shame.

I hope you enjoy it!

BLOG POST
Profile ImageCarl Thomas
Let's Live Free!
CEO | XXXchurch.com
carl@xxxchurch.com

You're getting this email because you opted in to our 10-Day Action Plan, took a test, or just wanted to make sure we sent you news and updates.

The New XXXchurch

Unsubscribe

5 Gondola Circle Woodbury, New Jersey 08096 United States

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário